1. OPD services
2. Diagnostic service
With latest technologies and equipment dedicated to tests for diseases.
- X- ray
- Clinical Biochemistry: It usually refers to the analysis of blood plasma or serum. They test the serum for chemicals present in blood. These include a wide array of substances, such as lipids, blood sugar, enzymes, and hormones.
- Immunology: This test uses the concept of antigen-antibody interaction as a diagnostic tool. It measures the level of antibodies in the blood, which are useful for confirming a rheumatological diagnosis. It especially includes ENA panel test which was initiated for the first time in Nepal by immunology lab of NCRD at half of the cost and made it affordable to many.
- Hematology: This test includes laboratory assessments of blood formation and blood disorders.Works with whole blood to do full blood counts, and blood films as well as many other specialized tests such as ESR, Staining etc.
- NailfoldCapillaroscopy: A useful tool, available only at NCRD in Nepal which is used to identify high risk for development of vascular and visceral complications and death of scleroderma patients.
Physiotherapy deals with restoring and maintaining functional movement , reducing pain and promoting health in individuals. Physiotherapist help people affected by injury, illness or disability through movement , exercise , manual therapy ,education and advice .
4. Day care services
A special day care facility with monitoring and nursing care services to avoid hospital admission for patients requiring biological, cyclophosphamide therapy, glycemic control or pain management.
5. Pharmacy and dispensing services
Focusing on not only selling medications, but also counseling patients regarding the dose, method of taking them and possible side effects of the medicines they are using.
6. Telemedicine facility
Telemedicine with rheumatologistwith the use of telecommunication and information technology to provide clinical health care from Medanta and Fortis Hospital. Also telemedicine with Rheumatologist Dr. Michael Rezaian from USA every Sunday for difficult cases since last one year and that it is free of cost, patients with diagnostic dilemma can apply through our email.
7. 12 hours helpline services
The main aim of telephone helpline is to provide information and extra clinical advice and support for patients with rheumatic disease.Helpline service can be of use if you have worries about any of the following
- If you are experiencing side effects caused by the medication prescribed by Rheumatologist.
- If you have ‘Flare up’ of your symptoms and need further advice.
- If you have any worries that cannot wait until next visit.